Honda Repair in Fredericksburg, Virginia, 22405
Honda cars are understood for their safety, longevity, gas efficiency and ability to handle diverse terrain when traveling.You've put in the time to pick the very best Honda for your family and for your way of living, so be sure you pick the best Honda auto repair shop to deal with all your Honda service and Honda repair work in Stafford County! If you are in Fredericksburg, Stafford or nearby, you can come to Potomac Creek Automotive for all your Honda repair needs.
A Brief Background of Honda
Honda Motor Company was founded in 1948 by founders Soichiro Honda and Takeo Fujisawa. They introduced their very first automobile, a motorbike, in 1949, the D-type motorcycle. 10 years later, Honda Motor Company Inc. was developed in Los Angeles, The golden state, the very first abroad subsidiary of Honda Motor Company Ltd. By 1968, the one millionth Honda motorcycle had actually been sold in the USA. Honda began creating vehicles in the 1960s; the initial auto created was the T360 mini pick-up truck, which was released in August 1963, which was followed by the S500 sports car, which was released in October 1963. The Honda N600 was the first vehicle Honda marketed in America, beginning in 1969.
Honda founder Soichiro Honda had actually always been concerned of the future of our world, particularly of the abundance of clean water. In regards to making even more fuel reliable cars, Honda said, "I don't care if everybody else is making 2 strokes, Honda has to make 4 strokes." In 1973, Honda presented the globe's very first fuel-efficient four-stroke aquatic engines, which were cleaner, quieter, and also much more economical than two-stroke engines. The following year, driven by their "Blue skies for our children" campaign, Honda released the Honda Civic, which contained a groundbreaking CVCC engine that made the Civic the first vehicle to satisfy the criteria of the United States Clean Air Act without making use of a catalytic converter. In 1976, the first Honda Accord was launched, which would become the most successful auto in America. Our trusted technicians have been repairing Hondas since 1996, and we can fix your vehicle right up, no matter which Honda model you own.
Today's Honda models consist of:
- Honda Civic: Honda's small automobile is among the world's most successful cars. The Civic was International Cars And Truck of the Year in 2005 as well as North American Auto of the Year in 2006. When your Civic needs wheel alignment, check engine light diagnostics, or any other repairs, you can come to Potomac Creek Automotive in Stafford County.
- Honda Fit: The Honda Fit is an entry-level subcompact that boasts a boxy layout, is roomy inside, and has lay-flat rear seats. The Fit was Top Gear's 2006 Best Small Vehicle, U.S. News & World Report's Best Economy Vehicle of 2008, Best Overall Value by Customer Reports in 2010, 2011, and 2012, and also earned many various other awards. The Honda Fit is a reputable vehicle, and our technicians know it well. Whether your car needs transmission repair, tire services, or something else, you can bring it to Potomac Creek Automotive today.
- Honda Accord: The Accord is Honda's midsize family car. The Accord has remained in Car and Driver's Top Ten listing for the last 31 of 35 years, and also has been acknowledged as the 2014 Green Car of the Year as well as the 2018 North American Car of the Year.
- Honda Insight: The Honda Insight is a portable hybrid car. The Insight is similar to its sibling, the Civic, in wheelbase and handling, yet bests it in gas performance thanks to a two-motor drivetrain. The American Automobile Association awarded the Insight with the Top Commuter Car in 2010. In addition, the Insight was called the Greenest Vehicle of the Year by American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy in 2000, 2002, 2003, 2006, 2010, 2011, as well as 2012. We have performed a multitude of services on many Honda Insights, including state inspections.
- Honda Clarity: The Honda Clarity is Honda's premium option fuel car. It is offered as a hybrid plug-in, completely electrical, or with a hydrogen fuel cell. In 2009, the Clarity won World Green Car of the Year. BBC Top Gear has called the Clarity the "Most important car for 100 years" and also has received the Good Style Award from the Japan Industrial Design Promotion Organization in 2008.
Your Reliable Shop For Honda Repair
As reputable as Honda cars are, all cars will ultimately need to come in for servicing. When the time comes to bring your Honda in for repairs, Fredericksburg residents can come to Potomac Creek Automotive. We specialize in Honda repair and can care for your car or truck, bumper to bumper. A team of knowledgeable technicians, we at Potomac Creek Automotive are up to date on the latest vehicle modern technology and will provide high-quality customer service, every time. Here's why we should be your local auto repair shop:
- We have an average star rating of 4.9 based on reviews from 79 customers and counting.
- Most of our services come with a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty.
- We offer financing through the Bosch program.
- All of our technicians are ASE Certified.
44 Potomac Creek Dr
Fredericksburg, VA 22405
Mon – Fri: 8am-6pm